The administration of HPC environments requires to integrate (sometimes bleeding edge) hardware and software providing effective user environments while managing them efficiently.
- To convey principles, theory, and tools that enable effective HPC administration in a modern environment.
- Distinguish hardware options.
- Manage software on an HPC system efficiently.
- Manage users.
- Monitor the system and software usage.
- Provide an effective user environment.
- Describe support structures.
skill-tree/adm/b.txt · Last modified: 2022/05/03 17:30 by 127.0.0.1