One goal of HPCCF is supporting a vibrant ecosystem around the HPC competence standard. On this page, we describe current and prospective tools that support practitioners/trainers.
Standalone tools are available in GitHub.
Accessing the Competence Standard
There are various means to access the standard.
The REST API provides read-only access to the
- Description of the skill as JSON (from the GitHub Markdown)
- Teaching material available (imported from an extra GitHub repository)
- Certificates a skill is part of
- List of available skill (e.g., IDs) or full data
- The API endpoint is https://www.hpc-certification.org/api/
- The URL consists of endpoint and the hierarchy of the relevant subskill as defined in the certification standard and the skill level, e.g., https://www.hpc-certification.org/api/use/1/1/b
- Additional arguments are:
- fields, i.e., which parts of the Markdown are available
- version, i.e., the certification standard, e.g., latest
- list, which generates only the list of subskills in the tree
- Retrieve the particular skill: https://www.hpc-certification.org/api/use/1/1/b?fields=all&version=latest
- Retrieve the list of skills for a subtree: https://www.hpc-certification.org/api/use/1/?list
- Retrieve all skills for a full subtree (except the extra training field): https://www.hpc-certification.org/api/use/1/