USE3-B Building of Parallel Programs
- Build parallel programs, e.g. via open sources packages.
- Run parallel programs in an HPC environment.
- Use a compiler and to assess the effects of optimization switches available for the relevant compilers (e.g. GNU, Intel).
- Use a linker and to assess the effects of linker specific options and environment variables (e.g. -L and LIBRARYPATH, -rpath and LDRUN_PATH).
- Configure the relevant settings (e.g. by setting compiler and linker options), which determine how the application ought to be built with regard to the parallelization technique(s) used (e.g. OpenMP, MPI).
- Use software building environments like make, Autotools, CMake.
skill-tree/use/3/b.txt · Last modified: 2020/07/19 21:35 by lucy