USE4-B Developing Parallel Programs
In HPC parallelization brings huge performance benefits and is omnipresent. That brings challenges when developing software. There are a lot of concepts that have to be considered to write parallel programs well.
- To enable practitioners to comprehend the concepts and procedures for developing parallel applications for HPC environments.
- To debug and troubleshoot issues with parallel applications and parallelization during their development.
- Develop parallel software.
- Code parallel programs.
- Analyze and debug parallel programs.
- Articulate the problems of synchronization issues like Race Conditions, Deadlocks.
- Analyze and optimize performance of parallel applications
skill-tree/use/4/b.txt · Last modified: 2022/06/27 12:30 by 127.0.0.1