USE2-I Running of Parallel Programs
- Use the command-line interface.
- Write robust job scripts, e.g. to simplify job submissions by the help of automated job chaining.
- Select the appropriate software environment.
- Use a workload manager to allocate HPC resources for running a parallel program interactively.
- Recognize cost aspects.
- Measure system performance as a basis for benchmarking a parallel program.
- Benchmark a parallel program.
- Tune a parallel program from the outside via runtime options.
- Apply the workflow for tuning.
skill-tree/use/2/i.txt · Last modified: 2020/07/19 21:34 by lucy